One Day on Earth

The World's Story is Yours to Tell

أهلا بكم أصدقائي في صفحة السعودية للمشروع يوم على الأرض..

أتمنى مشاركة الكل و دعوة كل من تعرفون لكي نري العالم أننا موجودون...لا تترددوا في الإستفسار عن ما تريدون و سأحاول قدر المستطاع الإجابة على كل شيئ

Views: 125

Replies to This Discussion

U didnt reply to msg, are we meeting and collaborating or each will eork separately?

which message? sorry I didnt get any!

you can meet and collaborate or you can work separately...as for me personally i'm still not sure where Im going to be on that day so Im not sure still. 

on twitter yesterday!!

this is the thing, what im trying to say, why dont we create a n announcement, invite a lot of people to meet at one place on that day and start shooting either photography or video or even vocal where we can invite musicians like pianist, guitarist and others... We can arrange a Safari trip and we can start filming starting from the early day (arrangements) and all over the way till the end of the day. Beside we have a l dohor prayer on that day!

So its either we invite all people to join this trip and you are the one who keep taking shots and filming to create the whole story!

OR

we can invite them and also encourage them and other film makers and photographers to join and take shots and all these either edited into one story or submitted separately.

What do you think?

PS: still people can take shots from where they are and submit them directly, if they wont make it to attend.

I like your enthusiasm!

that invitation youre talking about is for music is for the 11.11.11 song project which I believe is a part of the whole film but not a focus on, meaning that I personally wouldnt be there because I want to film other stuff.

Im with gathering up and discuss ideas and thoughts but in filming I personally love to be alone because thats how it works best for me!

why do u wana meet if u wana doit ur self then!

ba2athen fi mal6a.. .

lol, 

I did say to discuss ideas and thoughts :)

Ok I have a couple of questions:

1- how would be able to submit the video? my camera shoots Full HD (AVCHD) btw

2- We will be sending all the videos to you (Husam), right?

3- How many minutes of video should we take?

4- It is just taking video of my activity on that day ?

انا ما فهمت السالفه بالضبط
الحين لازم كلنا نصور موضوع محدد
ومتى نرفع المقطع هل له وقت محدد
ولازم نسوي له مونتاج وكذا ؟!

لا الموضوع مفتوح
والمقطع قدامك شهرين عشان ترفعيه
والمونتاج ما اعرف الصراحة ^^"

ghida ibrahem said:

انا ما فهمت السالفه بالضبط
الحين لازم كلنا نصور موضوع محدد
ومتى نرفع المقطع هل له وقت محدد
ولازم نسوي له مونتاج وكذا ؟!