One Day on Earth

The World's Story is Yours to Tell

We have individually completed what we call part one of this project, by creating 3-4 slides each (using Powerpoint) that depict NZ currency alongside our self-chosen products. The slides have then been gathered together and uploaded to Slideshare as one class project. Since we are not yet able to embed directly into this page, here is the link to our work http://tiny.cc/am9bk. Part two of this project will see us looking specifically at locally sold products.

Views: 72

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

We liked your team's presentation a lot. Here I'm uploading a presentation made by one of my students who took part in 10.10.10 project. He has some more pictures of Indian currency and coins he clicked on 10.10.10. I'll more files later.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

With regards,

Rajsri(teacher) and Vishal(student)

Noida Public Sr. Sec. School, India

Attachments:

Hi Rajsri

Our school year finishes before 19 December and I have just found your reply.  Well done Visha.  I am thinking about doing this project again this year:)

Jeanette 

Rajsri Ram Mohan said:

Hi,

We liked your team's presentation a lot. Here I'm uploading a presentation made by one of my students who took part in 10.10.10 project. He has some more pictures of Indian currency and coins he clicked on 10.10.10. I'll more files later.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

With regards,

Rajsri(teacher) and Vishal(student)

Noida Public Sr. Sec. School, India

Hello Jean,

I love your work and we're going to participate the 12.12.12 project this year, which is...tomorrow! I'll show part of your work to my students and upload ours. Looking forward to hearing from you and the rest of the community!

I'll add more in the following days.

Cheers,
Annie from Taiwan

RSS

Events

© 2024   Created by One Day On Earth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service